Monday, April 23, 2007

New Addition

It is always fun to find a good buy in the most unlikely places. For my birthday my parents bought us tickets to the Stock Show and Rodeo - we had a blast - I blogged about it in March - but that is besides the point. While we were at the Stock Show and Rodeo, enjoying the vendors and great food - we came upon a vendor selling furniture. We had been talking about getting a new kitchen table and chairs and guess what - we found it at the Stock Show and Rodeo, of all places. It was the exact kind that Kevin and I had been talking about. We inquired about the price and it was an incredible deal. We decided we couldn't pass it up, so we bought it. We had to wait a couple of months in order to get it, but it is in and we love it.

7 comments:

Kara said...

love the table!

Heather said...

I love the table!

LJ said...

It looks great! I'm sure you're excited to finally have it at home. Is that storage underneath? So cool.

Candy said...

Very good table! I love it too! It's just right for your space. Good job you two.

Sarah said...

Yeah there is cool storage underneath - I have not utilized it yet though. I need to work on that.

leslie said...

I love it too! Was the room that color when we came over for dinner or did you paint it recently? It looks really good!

Sarah said...

Thanks. It was that color when you came over for dinner. The table helps the color stand out more I think.