Sunday, March 04, 2007

Birthday Bests

Wednesday was my birthday and here are some of my favorite moments:

1. Having breakfast with Jennifer Porter - one of Highland's missionaries and a good friend of mine.

2. We had breakfast at AM donuts - cash or check only - which we did not know. So I was going to run to the nearest ATM, when a complete stranger who was in front of us offered to buy our breakfast. She was such a sweet lady and truly a gift.

3. Celebrating my birthday with the staff at Highland and in Faith Decisions class that night.

4. Lunch with my good friend Kara.

5. All the sweet calls and cards I got throughout the day.

6. My husband waiting on me to get home from church. He was sitting in the dark and had his flash light spotlighting my birthday gift in the living room. He got me an IPOD and we went out to a nice dinner.

It ended up being a good birthday.

4 comments:

Kara said...

memorable!

Kate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!! I feel so bad that I didn't know. I'm glad it was a good day!

Kate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!! I feel so bad that I didn't know. I'm glad it was a good day!

Anonymous said...

What a great guy! I really love that Kevin. Glad your day was special.