Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Oscars

I absolutely love the Oscars! I thought Ellen did a great job and was so natural as the host. I was excited to see Jennifer Hudson win best supporting actress and to see her, Beyonce and Anika perform. It was outstanding! The cool effects they did throughout the show were amazing as well - like how did all those people to make the sound effects and how did those people behind the screen make themselves look like those objects? AMAZING! Jaden Smith was so funny - he covered so well when he missed his line. I loved it when Ellen came out and almost vacuumed up Penelope Cruz's dress - which was beautiful. The dresses were spectacular as well - especially Helen Mirren and Cate Blanchett. I also loved Forest Whitaker speech. It is just a fun night for us movie lovers. What were some of your favorite moments?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I thought that Ellen did a great job too. Jaden Smith was SO funny. I bet he will become a huge star just like his dad. He's too cute. I LOVED Jennifer Huston's speech. It brought tears to my eyes. She is just so genuine.

Kara said...

i loved the dancers that would make their bodies into movie icons. so cool.
was anyone else afraid that Jennifer Hudson's boob was going to flop out during her and Beyonce's song???
i was.