Saturday, March 10, 2007

Moments from God in Times of Busyness

This past week has been busy. Actually the past 2 weeks have been. I have been working non-stop since the end of February. I think today was the first day in a month that I have slept in. Crazy how busy we get at times and how life just zooms on by. Even though I have been extremely busy there have been moments sent from God that I don't want to overlook or forget...

1. Having coffee with 2 girls in my youth group.
2. Eating dinner with a friend from CA that was in town for Spring Break.
3. Having friends over for dinner.
4. Playing (I should say attempting to play on my part) ultimate frisbee and basketball with some boys in my youth group.
5. Getting a pedicure with Kara that was given to us for Christmas from a co-worker (thanks Michael and Leah).
6. Having lunch with a friend at Square's Bar-B-Que - catching up and learning more about one another.
7. Getting ready to go to Miami - a business trip for Kev and a time of rest and relaxation for me. (I can't wait!)

What are some moments in your life that have been a gift from God in the past couple of days?

2 comments:

Kara said...

i took a 2 hour nap today, and it was glorious!

Kate said...

I just got back from a Spring Break trip with my dad touring around Mississippi a bit and meeting up with Brandon for baseball. It was filled with many great moments.